Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience

My 4x4 light blinks 4 times, the rpms are affected when it

Customer Question

my 4x4 light blinks 4 times, the rpms are affected when it is blinking but car does continue to travel
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: at times the motor seems to rev but I have to either put into drive or turn it off in order to get that to stop.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Ford Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: 2005 ford escape XLT with tow package
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 6 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. Do you have access to a scan tool to see which codes are stored?Can you go into more detail on the rpm issue?
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because the post was not rated and or you need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option for an additional fee to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris