Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience

Oil in water I hove changed oil cooler with new one still getting

Customer Question

Oil in water I hove changed oil cooler with new one still getting oil in water what do you think it is ?
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: Yes every thing else is good
JA: Anything else I can tell the Ford Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 6 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. Can I get the year, make, model, and engine?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
2006 Ford F-350 6.0 diesel
Since the oil cooler is no longer the blame. The next place oil is common to get into the coolant is the heads from either an injector cup failure or porosity in the head casting. My suggestion is to remove all the injectors and use a cooling system pressure pump on the cooling system to bring the cooling system to max pressure Then use a stethoscope to try and listen for it leaking down all around the heads. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------On your screen at the top you should see a rating 1-5 stars and a green submit button. Please make sure to select one and press submit. I am not compensated by the website unless a customer rates. Rating only pays me from the deposit you have already made, it does not charge you more, nor close the post. Also all follow ups are free and welcome.Thanks Chris