Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs

Name is ***** ***** JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more

Customer Question

Name is ***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have a 2002 t bird won't start. Just cranks
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Ford Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $28 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Ok, any ideas I do not ear the fuel pump running with the key on
Expert:  roy replied 6 months ago.
good evening my name is ***** ***** I will assist you need spark and fuel pressure to run did you check for spark????the fuel pump will only run for 2 seconds with the key in the on position. Roy
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I did not check for spark. It ran great until it wouldn't start. How do I check for spark?
Expert:  roy replied 6 months ago.
remove a spark plug wire from a plug. insert a screw driver in the end and lay it on something metal. crank the motor over and see if you see spark from the screw driver to the metal. Roy
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Will do
Expert:  roy replied 6 months ago.
I will be here