Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs

Yes when i try to accelerate quickly my truck wants to

Customer Question

yes hello when i try to accelerate quickly my truck wants to go but all it does is accelerate like a turtle
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: when i hit the gas i hear some like rattling or squeaking but i don't know where its coming from i changed 1 cat last week
JA: Anything else I can tell the Ford Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: and i changed 3 out of the 4 o2 sensors cause i can't get the last one on. thats all i can think of now
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Ford
Expert:  James replied 6 months ago.
Hello, what kind of vehicle s this?