Dan, Technician
Experience:  Independent Shop Experience, 2 Year Automotive Diploma, & Access to Information Database
17871496

2011 ford f350 has wobble in the front end when hitting small

Customer Question

2011 ford f350 has wobble in the front end when hitting small bumps
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else I can tell the Ford Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Dan replied 8 months ago.
Hello, my name is***** is a common problem caused by a failed steering damper which looks like a shock installed on steering linkage. This is about a $300 job to have done at a shop otherwise part is around $100 and will take you 45 minutes to replace yourself. Let me know if you have more questions or if there is anything else I can do to help. Thanks.