Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience

I have a 2002 ford explorer xlt the suv. So my ex boyfriend

Customer Question

Hello. I have a 2002 ford explorer xlt the suv. So my ex boyfriend knows the factory code for the keyless entry. Is there a way 2 disable that so he cant get inside
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: Huh
JA: What confuses you?
Customer: Im trying to change the factory code so he cant use it 2 get in the car
JA: Anything else I can tell the Ford Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 6 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. You can change the code but the original default code will still work. We can disable it by getting the door trim off and unplugging it, would you like to do that? -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------On your screen at the top you should see a rating 1-5 stars and a green submit button. Please make sure to select one and press submit. I am not compensated by the website unless a customer rates. Rating only pays me from the deposit you have already made, it does not charge you more, nor close the post. Also all follow ups are free and welcome.Thanks Chris