Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

Speed ometer does not work JA: The mechanics have tons of

Customer Question

speed ometer does not work
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: engine light is on and it code said to change throttle sensor
JA: Anything else I can tell the Ford Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: the engine light came back on and said the same code
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 7 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. Can I get the year, make, model, and engine?Do you know the code numbers stored?Auto or manual transmission?Is the transmission effected by the speedometer not working?