Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

I have a Ford E350 passenger vans 15 passenger at my RSC

Customer Question

hi I have a Ford E350 passenger vans 15 passenger at my RSC making a beeping noise when I'm driving every so often it's nerve-wracking what do I need to do to fix it
JA: Good to know. The mechanics have tons of experience dealing with this sort of thing. How old is your transmission?
Customer: I'm not sure I bought the venues
JA: Ok. We'll get you to one of the go-to transmission guys. Other than the problems you mentioned, how has the car been running?
Customer: it runs okay Pearlit's just that beeping noise is driving me crazy but I know this every time it goes off I see where the mileage is it reads RSC and once it stopped beeping the mileage comes back up
JA: Noted. I'll pass this info along to the mechanic so that he can get you a quick fix. Anything else I can tell the Ford Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: no that's just about it
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 8 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. Do you have access to and or have you used a scan tool to see which codes are stored?What year and what engine?
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 7 months ago.
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because no rating was selected and or need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris