Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs

Doug JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your

Customer Question

JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: wter 2004 f150 on the driver side.floor carget is always wet.took the truck to a windshield installer to reseal the front glass. still has
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Ford Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $28 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Mike S. replied 6 months ago.
Are you sure it's rain water and not engine coolant?Do you have anything on the roof that could be leaking like a sunroof or lights?I has the sunroof leaking on my F350 and it took me a while to find the leak. It was very small but overtime it sure leaked a lot. I had to sit there for an hour with the garden hose, sticking my arm out the window holding the garden hose over the roof until I seen a drop of water around the corner of the sunroof. Of course I had to partially remove the trim so I could see.