Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience

When I hit a bump in road don't matter what speed it shake

Customer Question

When I hit a bump in road don't matter what speed it shake like truck gone fall apart
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else I can tell the Ford Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: I change tires rotaters wheel hubs etc still shake
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 6 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. Year model?Is the shake mainly from the front and steering?Have you done anything yet?
I just noticed you had 2 posts open and I accidentially respnded to both. I will have the other closed so you do not have 2 charges. You wrote " 2009 f250 4x4 diesel yes only front changed tires, rotors, wheel hubs still shake even at 5 miles any bump" Have you checked for worn steering linkage, steering gear, upper and lower ball joints (common), worn out shocks? Are the stabilizer bar end links fine? -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------On your screen at the top you should see a rating 1-5 stars and a green submit button. Please make sure to select one and press submit. I am not compensated by the website unless a customer rates. Rating only pays me from the deposit you have already made, it does not charge you more, nor close the post. Also all follow ups are free and welcome.Thanks Chris
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Changed stabilizer bar ball joints were fine
Can you check the other things I also mentioned?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Yes I will
Thanks, ***** ***** touch
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because no rating was selected and or need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris