AMEDEE
AMEDEE, FORD TECHNICIAN
Experience:  ASE CERTIFIED TECHNICIAN ADVANCED LEVEL SPECIALIST. Wisconsin certified emissions state inspector
279429

So I have a 2001 ford e150 with a 6.7v at relay 87 all the

Customer Question

So I have a 2001 ford e150 with a 6.7v at relay 87 all the way to the fuel pump I started my test from the rear of the vehicle at the pump and worked my way forward the inertia switch has 6.7volts all the way to the relay the next step in that line would be the pcm? So would it be a bad pcm
JA: There are so many things that can cause battery issues. Some simple, some complicated. The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Will the car start?
Customer: No
JA: Got it. The mechanic will have thoughts on how you two can troubleshoot and diagnose this issue. How old is the battery?
Customer: New
JA: Anything else I can tell the Ford Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: Fuel voltage is 6.7 volts
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Ford
Expert:  AMEDEE replied 7 months ago.
Hello and welcome! My name isCustomerand I can assist you with your question. Did you still need help? Do you need a wiring diagram of the fuel pump circuit? Are you able to wait an hour or so until I get access to my home computer? I can then send you a wiring diagram and walk through his diagnosis. If you could you please post the Vin of the vehicle. Thank you very much.
Expert:  AMEDEE replied 7 months ago.
Hello! It'sCustomerfrom just answer. I am just checking in to see if you need any further assistance? Let me know!