Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

I have two fault codes stating that odb fuel sensor low voltage

Customer Question

JA: There are so many things that can cause battery issues. Some simple, some complicated. The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Will the car start?
Customer: yes it has been sitting in garage for six months, its 2005 ford five hundred with only 35000 miles on it
JA: Glad to hear that. How old is the battery?
Customer: it was just changed two weeks ago because the old one died while it sat
JA: Anything else I can tell the Ford Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: everything else is like new but these codes are making it fail a smog test
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 8 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. Can I get the code numbers?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
fault code p0462
fault code p2067
Thanks, ***** ***** normally result in the instrument cluster being faulty. Below is a link to the diag steps can you do those?https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/hx37.pdf -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------On your screen at the top you should see a rating 1-5 stars and a green submit button. Please make sure to select one and press submit. I am not compensated by the website unless a customer rates. Rating only pays me from the deposit you have already made, it does not charge you more, nor close the post. Also all follow ups are free and welcome.Thanks Chris
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 7 months ago.
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because no rating was selected and or need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris