Dan, Technician
Experience:  Independent Shop Experience, 2 Year Automotive Diploma, & Access to Information Database
17871496

Do you know where the key code is on the 2016 ford edge? JA:

Customer Question

do you know where the key code is on the 2016 ford edge?
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: I KNOW WHERE THE STICKER IS WITH THE CODE IN PRIOR YEARS
JA: Anything else I can tell the Ford Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: NO
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Dan replied 8 months ago.
Hello, my name is***** stopped putting the key codes on vehicles. You will need to bring vehicle to dealer so they can use scantool to retrieve code which will cost around $50. Sorry about the bad news, please do not leave me a negative rating for the bad news. Let me know if you have more questions. Thanks.