Lou P.
Lou P., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Have been working on Ford GM and Chrysler for 15+ years and ASE master certified.
27644750

I can not find the brake pressure switch on the master cylinder.

Customer Question

I can not find the brake pressure switch on the master cylinder. I have a 2005 Escape
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: I just need to find the location of this part
JA: Anything else I can tell the Ford Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: Nope
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Lou P. replied 8 months ago.
Hello, your model does not have a pressure switch, if it did it would be located at the tip of the master cylinder, your model uses a brake pedal position switch / sensor , located on the brake pedal assembly. hope this helps. Lou P.