Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

My name is ***** *****, I just bought my 2002 Ford explorer

Customer Question

My name is ***** *****, I just bought my 2002 Ford explorer xlt at a car auction so I'm having to figure things out on my own as they happen or as needed. Now that it's getting hot need to figure out AC. Wondering what I can do to figure out what exactly it is so I don't know money on something if I didn't need to. You know I be ballin on a budget
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It blows air its just not cold air I heard it could b a leak, compresser, free on, shrader valve
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Ford Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $28 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Ford
Expert:  roy replied 8 months ago.
good evening my name is ***** ***** I will assist does the compressor turn on when you turn on the ac??? Roy