Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

Hey danny Hey Danny this is ***** *****.. I was trying to see

Customer Question

Hey danny Hey Danny this is ***** *****.. I was trying to see how can I reset a 1998 ford Taurus airbag
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have airbags in the car but the light keeps blinking.. I had unplugged the battery post to reset but it didn't work
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Ford Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $28 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Ford
Expert:  A. Penland replied 8 months ago.
Have you checked for trouble codes in the Air Bag system or replace or repaired anything with the air bag system?