Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Diesel Technician/Electrician
Experience:  ASE, NATEF Engines and Electrical certified, EPA 608/609
9290743

Have a 03 f350 superduty, stereo,powerwindows and dome light

Customer Question

have a 03 f350 superduty, stereo,powerwindows and dome light shuts off wenever,i was told to replace entire fuse panel . 1000 dollers later truck still dose samething?????
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience dealing with this sort of thing. Are you planning on changing the fuse yourself?
Customer: done alreADY
JA: Ok. We'll get you to one of the go-to fuse guys. Other than the problems you mentioned, how has the car been running?
Customer: FINE
JA: Noted. I'll pass this info along to the mechanic so that he can get you a quick fix. Anything else I can tell the Ford Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Jeremy replied 8 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today. I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made. No rate, site gets it all. We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence! Ignore the computer generated messaging that you got at the beginning. What is the electrical doing? I read in the first line that the power windows, stereo, and dome lights shut off whenever. Can you define this a little more? Now when you stated it recommended to replace the fuse box, are you referring to the GEM module? When it was replaced, was it programmed back to the truck? I'm asking becasue I'm not sure if you did that repair or if Ford did it. I'm going to ask another question which is where I'm aggravated and it will make you aggravated, was the accessory delay relay checked? It controls those exact features and if it is acting up, it would have saved the need to replace anything. It is located on the passenger side of the steering wheel. CLICK HERE for the location of the delay relay. I would check it first to make sure it isn;t overheating and tripping causing the issue you are having.__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see,touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back. Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback,they are not the site feedback. Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer! Jeremy
Expert:  Jeremy replied 7 months ago.
I see you viewed this and this is still showing as a open question due to no positive (3 stars or more) rating.Did you still need assistance with this?