Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience

I have a 2016 ford f150 and I have no power to ignition switch,

Customer Question

I have a 2016 ford f150 and I have no power to ignition switch, I checked the fuses and they are good.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Well, I have notice the fuses for a power block has no power but the other fuses are good . Fuses 93 -113 has no power or readings.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Ford Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $28 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 6 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. I show fuse 18 under the dash powers the ignition switchIs that fuse good and powered?
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because no rating at the top of your screen was selected and or need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris