Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

My issue is car won't start, we changed the fuel

Customer Question

***** ***** & my issue is car won't start, we changed the fuel pump got spark for the spark plugs camshaft is good crankshaft is the anti-theft light is not on battery good
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Mechanic said it didn't have pressure from the fuel pump and got a new one and nothing out of options on what's wrong with it
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Ford Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $28 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Pete replied 8 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay. Is the fuel pump coming on with this issue here and has the actual fuel rail pressure been tested with a fuel pressure test gauge at all? Let me know so we can continue from here,thanks Pete.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Yes the fuel pump has pressure, the spark plugs have spark the camshaft and crankshaft sensor have spark battery good
Expert:  Pete replied 8 months ago.
Did you test the pressure with a fuel pressure test gauge to see what the actual pressure is at all?