Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

Ford five hundred 05, constantly blowing a fuse to the left(main)

Customer Question

Ford five hundred 05, constantly blowing a fuse to the left(main) power window. Fuse is blowing daily/ hourly
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience dealing with this sort of thing. Are you planning on changing the fuse yourself?
Customer: I have changed the fuses before. Every day just about for almost a year now
JA: Ok. We'll get you to one of the go-to fuse guys. Other than the problems you mentioned, how has the car been running?
Customer: Meh, still needs work. Valve gasket cover. Other than that , as well as can be expected.
JA: Noted. I'll pass this info along to the mechanic so that he can get you a quick fix. Anything else I can tell the Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: No thanks
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Edward replied 1 year ago.
Hello, Eddie here and I will do my best to help. You don't even have to use the window and it will blow the fuse? or the fuse blows if you try to use the window. Thank you.