Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience

My check engine light on and it said P1132 and p1152 and 1230

Customer Question

My check engine light on and it said P1132 and p1152 and 1230 something about the wheel rear wheel speed sensor but I replaced the two upstreams o2 sensors and light still come on with the same code but it has new injectors and coils just replaced them like 2 months ago
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Do you happen to have the code?
Customer: P1633 P1132 p1152 and c 1230
JA: I'll pass this info along to the Ford Mechanic so that he can get you a quick fix. Anything else I can tell the Ford Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: No it idles high a Lil just replaces the throttle body intake with new gaskets
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 6 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. Can I get the year, make, model, and engine?
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because no rating at the top of your screen was selected and or need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris