Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience

Ford Taurus: The heater and blower are stuck on max and I can't

Customer Question

The heater and blower are stuck on max and I can't change it on the controls
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 6 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. So the blower motor is stuck on full speed?The heat is stuck on full heat?Do you have auto or manual climate control?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Looks like I have both.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I'm submitting a picture of the stereo unit.
That will be auto climate control. Can you respond to questions 1,2 above?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Yes to both questions.
Thanks, ***** ***** are the HVAC control, blower motor speed controller, and blend door actuator. Can you do the diag steps below. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------On your screen you should see a rating 1-5 stars. Please make sure to select one. I am not compensated by the website unless a customer rates. Rating only pays me from the deposit you have already made, it does not charge you more, nor close the post. Also all follow ups are free and welcome.Thanks Chris
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because no rating at the top of your screen was selected and or need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris