Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

My name is ***** ***** I'm having a problem with

Customer Question

Hi ***** *****, my name is ***** ***** I'm having a problem with my 2013 Ford Fusion SE. The problem I am having is with my brakes, particularly the caliper and the sensor motor. My bf changed the caliper and its still stuck and causing a groove in the brand new rotors. Can you help?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The brakes needed to be changed because of they were grinding, and my rear passenger caliper was stuck and had deep grooves in them. I purchased the caliper thinking that was the problem, the pads, rotor and caliper has been changed and its doing the same thing ...its wearing a groove in the new rotors and the wheel doesn't want to turn
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Ford Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $28 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Ford
Expert:  john -aka eauto replied 8 months ago.
whats making contact the bracket?
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 8 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. I see you have requested a new tech to help.Would you like me to help?