Matt, Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

Gfdjkj JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about

Customer Question

Gfdjkj
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: How can i by pass the ac compresor on a Ford focus 2004 ZX5
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Ford Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $28 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Matt replied 8 months ago.
hello the AC compressor will be mechanically isolated / not driven by the belt providing the electric clutch is not energised?So to ensure that the compressor doesn't turn all you have to do is unplug the single spade connector on the side of the compressor pump if you want to disconnect it from the AC altogether then this is more tricky and I'd question why?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Well what I really want to know is how can I install a belt with out a ac compressor because by ac clutch bearings went out and I don't have any money for a ac compresor right now and I need to used my car for work.
Expert:  Matt replied 8 months ago.
Ok fair enough can you tell me the engine size and I'm assuming its the petrol / gasoline version
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
It's a V4 16 valves ZTec engine 3.0
Expert:  Matt replied 8 months ago.
Umm I think you mean its the inline 4, 2.0 ltr? Ford have never made a 3.0ltr V4
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Yes sir it's a V4 2.0 lt
Expert:  Matt replied 8 months ago.
OK then the attached image should be what you need as there was an option of this engine with no AC
Expert:  Matt replied 7 months ago.
Hido you still need help?Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you