Gary
Gary, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Senior Technician
84449473

I have a 351 winsor engine with a 4 bbl, and auto transmission

Customer Question

I have a 351 winsor engine with a 4 bbl, and auto transmission , when I make a stop the engine will start to vibrate , the engine is in gear. when I take engine out of gear there is no vibration, could be a problem with the carburetor. the engine is a 1978 model.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Gary replied 8 months ago.
Hi there,Could be one of many things.Sounds like it needs a major tune, spark plugs out for inspection, check leads, cap, rotor.Check timing, check carburetor adjustment etc.What carburetor is on there now?Is this engine stock or modified?Gary
Expert:  Gary replied 8 months ago.
Hi again,I hope my advice has been of assistance to you.I am a tuning/engine expert, I could fix it for you if were local to me.All the best to you.Regards Gary