Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs

Were is the EEC fuse fuel pump on a 89 ford bronco JA:

Customer Question

were is the EEC fuse for a fuel pump on a 89 ford bronco
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience dealing with this sort of thing. Are you planning on changing the fuse yourself?
Customer: hopefully I need to see if it is bad before I change the fuel pump out
JA: Ok. We'll get you to one of the go-to fuse guys. Other than the problems you mentioned, how has the car been running?
Customer: I cant get it stated and this is the last thing to check
JA: Noted. I'll pass this info along to the mechanic so that he can get you a quick fix. Anything else I can tell the Ford Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: no thank you
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Ford
Expert:  roy replied 6 months ago.
good afternoon my name is ***** ***** I will assist is this a full size or bronco II?? what engine??? Roy