Jeremy, Certified Diesel Technician/Electrician
Experience:  ASE, NATEF Engines and Electrical certified, EPA 608/609

I just got in my truck and noticed a streak on my floor mat.

Customer Question

I just got in my truck and noticed a streak on my floor mat. Looks like it dripped off the break peddle.
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: Yes, so far.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Ford Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: It's a 2014.
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Randall C replied 6 months ago.
Hello. what model truck? engine? auto trans or manual trans? miles on the vehicle?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
2014 f150, 5.0 v8, auto trans.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
49,000 miles
I just do not know, I had my original thoughts but, with so low miles, and so on? It would be a guess on my end so,, I am going to opt out and open the post to the other experts
Expert:  Jeremy replied 6 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today. I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made. No rate, site gets it all. We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence! What does the streak look like? Does it appear to be oil or water? What is the color? Are you certain it isn't something from your shoe as well? Can you take a picture and upload via the paperclip so I can see it?__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see,touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back. Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback,they are not the site feedback. Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer! Jeremy
Expert:  Jeremy replied 6 months ago.
Do you still need assistance with this or were you able to figure it out yourself? The first thought to my mind is brake fluid, but with a picture I can be more certain since I can't see it.