Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs

Taurus: Ron, My son attempted to install an aftermarket

Customer Question

Hi Ron,
My son attempted to install an aftermarket stereo in his 2004 Taurus. He now doesn't have power for the new radio, the wipers, power windows, door locks, trunk release doesnt work. I did find a blown 20A fuse in position 29 and replaced it, but still no power. Any thoughts?
Thx Greg
Category: Ford
Expert:  Jeremy replied 6 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today. I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made. No rate, site gets it all. We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence! Were any wires cut to install the radio?__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see,touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back. Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback,they are not the site feedback. Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer! Jeremy
Expert:  Jeremy replied 6 months ago.
Do you still need assistance with this?