Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs

My husband was fixing a problem we had with our 2006 Ford

Customer Question

Hi my husband was fixing a problem we had with our 2006 Ford Escape where a pulley came off with a broken bolt in order to fix it he had to pull off the crank sensor and now that is fixed the truck will crank but won't start we have replaced the crank sensor with a new one thinking that maybe the problem but we can't figure out why it won't start could it be a problem with theft alarm on the vehicle? Just looking for answers!!!
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else I can tell the Ford Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: No that's about it thanks
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Ford
Expert:  roy replied 6 months ago.
good morning my name is ***** ***** I will assist what pulley and what happened when it broke??? was the belt being driven by this pulley and did the belt wrap around everything??? Roy