Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs

My airbag light blinks a few times when i first start the car

Customer Question

My airbag light blinks a few times when i first start the car then a few seconds later it comes on and stays on constantly
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: No. My battery light wont go off. I have replaced the battery and the alternator checked out good..almost 15V
JA: What else is going on?
Customer: Nothing
JA: Anything else I can tell the Ford Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Ford
Expert:  John Vieira replied 6 months ago.
There has to be some kind of short, I can help you find you find it. Please tell me the make and model of your ford, the VIN would be really helpful so I can enter it in the Ford website and get direct troubleshooting schematics for your model. Thanks. Sincerely, ***** *****