Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs

Hook up jumpers and smoked wirers and I got spark to coil

Customer Question

hook up jumpers and smoked wirers and I got spark to coil and sparkplugs but will not start its getting fuel
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else I can tell the Ford Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: no I think I'm good
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Ford
Expert:  John Vieira replied 6 months ago.
What did you jump? Are you trying to jump start your car or truck and the cables were hooked up backwards and it smoked the wiring, and if so may I please know which wires did it smoke. Also, what is the year make and model of your vehicle. Thanks. Sincerely,John Vieria