Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

I have a ford explorer 2000 perfect engine and a 2002 explorer

Customer Question

Hi I have a ford explorer 2000 perfect engine and a 2002 explorer perfect body but blown engine. Can I swap engines how much do you think it would cost. I love my heaps of crap, I am a girl and I don't won't to be taken advantage off by a mechanic. Any advice is much appreciated. Thankyou
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 8 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. Is the 2000 engine out of the vehicle?Do you know the vin#s from both so I can see if the engines are the same?
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help and or need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris