Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician

Ford Mustang gt Roush: I just installed a new battery In my

Customer Question

I just installed a new battery In my 2009 Ford Mustang & horn blows & lights flash
Category: Ford
Expert:  Eric replied 6 months ago.
HI, Ok, a couple of methods to turn the alarm off which is causing this. First, open driver door and lock the doors by the inside door lock switch. Shut door, then unlock the driver door by the key and open.If this fails, insert the key in the ignition switch and turn to on position and leave driver door open, now disconnect the negative cable. Wait 60 seconds, reconnect negative cable. The alarm should sound and lights flash for 60 seconds and then stop. At this point crank engine. Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. ThanksIf for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT today.Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better.All follow up responses are FREE, after completing the required rating
Expert:  Eric replied 6 months ago.
I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.~Do you still need more help?~Confused by my info request or answer?~Need more time?~Confused on how the site works?~Need more detail or a different explanation?If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page.Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks