Dan, Technician
Experience:  Independent Shop Experience, 2 Year Automotive Diploma, & Access to Information Database

I"m replacing the ABS on the right front of my 2005 Ford

Customer Question

HI Pearl, I"m replacing the ABS on the right front of my 2005 Ford Ranger 4x4. I took the old ABS sensor off yesterday and today I can't find whre to plug in the lead from the new ABS sensor. Can you direct me?
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience dealing with ABS (as well as brakes in general.) Do you happen to have the code?
Customer: What code is that?
JA: Ok, so other than the problems you mentioned, how has the car been running?
Customer: Great
JA: Noted. I'll pass this info along to the mechanic so that he can get you a quick fix. Anything else I can tell the Ford Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: No that's it. Thanks
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Dan replied 6 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** you look behind wheel, the wire harness should be attached to the frame. Here are instructions from manual. If you still have problems figuring it out take some pictures for me of what you are looking at. Thanks!

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** it
Expert:  Dan replied 6 months ago.

Good to hear. Let me know if you run into more questions. Thanks!