Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.

Im trying to get the repair manual 2002 2.9 liter diesel

Customer Question

Im trying to get the repair manual for a 2002 2.9 liter diesel engine for a ford ranger
Category: Ford
Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Being a diesel engine in this model here in some cases you may have to contact a dealers parts department to see if they can obtain and sell you a repair manual for this model here.If you have not contacted a dealer to see if they can obtain this for you this should be done.If this is or was done or is not an option for you here let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete