Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

2008 ford taurus x interior lights wont turn off, stopped to

Customer Question

2008 ford taurus x interior lights wont turn off
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: stopped to drop papers off open rear door . got back in and all interior lights stayed on. had to drive with them on got and turn off car and they still didnt go off .disconntrd yhe battery
JA: Lots of things can cause problems with the battery. The Ford Mechanic will know what to do. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: opening and reclosing all doors
JA: Is there anything else the Ford Mechanic should be aware of about your Ford?
Customer: no
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Pete replied 8 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Has anything after market been wired into your vehicle at all like a remote start or alarm system at all with this issue here?

Let me know,thanks Pete.