Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

I have a 1995 1 ton E350 club wagon, when I start it, the

Customer Question

JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have a 1995 1 ton E350 club wagon, when I start it, the engine idle real high and want idle down
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Ford Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $28 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Ford
Expert:  roy replied 8 months ago.

good morning my name is ***** ***** I wil assist

there is an idle air control motor on top of the throttle body that is a common failure for this. it has a 2 wire connector on it. remove the wires and see if the idle drops down.

what have you tried so far??

Roy