Gary
Gary, Technician
Experience:  GM master tech for 15 years/ASE master tech for 20 years
19513769

My name is ***** ***** I would like to know how to change

Customer Question

my name is ***** ***** I would like to know how to change the head lights on my 1997 f 250 for pick up
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have replacement head lamps but I don't know exactly how to get the old ones out
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Auto Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $24 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Gary replied 9 months ago.

if you open the hood and push back on both # ***** slides as seen in this picture then slide those # ***** slides up that will release the headlight assembly to remove them

if you have any questions please ask as i do not get credit for my work until you rate me here at Justanswer

Expert:  Gary replied 9 months ago.

how are you making out ?