Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience

I have a f250 4x4, 7,3 power stroke and I put a new starter

Customer Question

I have a f250 4x4, 7,3 power stroke and I put a new starter on it. the small wire terminal broke off while gone from shop. I managed to start it by crowing under the truck and crossing the wire . truck started but even after fixing the terminal the truck will not start in the truck? have I blow a fuss? ALSO the trans wont shift right and overdrive light is going on and off while driving in low third?
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: have not tried any thing yet
JA: Is there anything else the Ford Mechanic should be aware of about your Ford?
Customer: I am not sure about the mark on the transmtion stick, i my have way over fiuld it?amount of transmion fliud
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 7 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service.

Anyway you can get it scanned to see which transmission codes are stored?

Can you go into more detail on how the trans functions now?

What year model?

Hello again Chris here,

1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.

2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.

3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help and or need me to help more. If so please do reply.

4) I have an option to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help.

Thanks Chris