Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

Need directions the auxiliary battery (or "starting

Customer Question

Need directions for replacing the auxiliary battery (or "starting battery") in a 2013 Ford Fusion Energi. I also need the battery group number so I can shop for a replacement.
I initially couldn't even get a turn of the key to light up the dash so that I could put the car in reverse and back out of the garage using the HV electric motor. However, after supplying a 40 amp charge for just a short minute or so, I was able to do so. I assume that means the auxiliary battery is shot. If you want me to check anything else first, let me know.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 8 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service.

Unbolt the clamp at the base of the battery radiator facing side. Then remove the negative then positive. Replace the battery install the positive then hte negative, then clamp the battery down. You have a 56 amp/hr 590cca battery.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On your screen you should see a rating 1-5 stars. Please make sure to select one. I am not compensated by the website unless a customer rates. Rating only pays me from the deposit you have already made, it does not charge you more, nor close the post. Also all follow ups are free and welcome.

Thanks Chris

Hello again Chris here,

1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.

2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.

3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help and or need me to help more. If so please do reply.

4) I have an option to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help.

Thanks Chris