Scott W.
Scott W., Ford Technician
Experience:  28 yrs. experience as Ford ASE Master Technician. Accolades include being a 2005 Ford PTS Regional Finalist and 2006 ASE Ford National Technician.
26022388

I have a 2007 f250 with 6.0diesel the headlights flicker and

Customer Question

i have a 2007 f250 with 6.0diesel the headlights flicker and then intantly the instrument pannel and electric door switches radio all go dead for a tme of 5 sec to two minutes. it will do this several times a day for about a week then all is well again for a week or so the
n repeat
Category: Ford
Expert:  Scott W. replied 8 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** me look at a wiring diagram for possible causes.

Expert:  Scott W. replied 8 months ago.

Ok I looked, I found the wiring that is common with all the items that don't work, it states it is on the RH battery positve cable, I don't believe that is right, check the positive cable on the drivers side battery, there is a positive wire that is bolted to the positive battery cable that could be corroded or loose, check this connection first and see if it is loose or corroded, let me know what it looks like.