rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor
Experience:  Since 1975
12769047

1995 ford f150 4.9 wont stsrt

Customer Question

1995 ford f150 4.9 wont stsrt
Category: Ford
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 8 months ago.

Hi, I’m Ron and I can help you.
I have been in this business since 1975 and also teach automotive repair. I am confident
we can resolve your problem together. Please understand that I don't know your skill
level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to
get to satisfactory results. Please be patient!
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in
return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there
is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I
can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you
through it.
I'm attaching a document to read and for you to check all items that allow an engine to run. You didn't really give me much to go on including what you may have already tried.

Thanks, Ron