Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience

I am trying to replace the driver side rear brake line on a

Customer Question

i am trying to replace the driver side rear brake line on a 2009 mustang. all the aftermarket lines that say they fit do not show a metering block on the driver side. i was looking for a diagram or exploded view of the driver rear brake assembly and hard lines
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes, i do alot of mechanic repairs and modifications myself
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: boss 302 upgraded lines, replacment stock lines. both do not come with a metering block in that location
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Ford Mechanic should know about your Ford?
Customer: no... it should have been a simple install, nothing but a few bolts and the bleeding the lines
JA: Our top Ford Mechanic is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Ford Mechanic in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Ford Mechanic until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 7 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service.

Brake line diagrams are hard to find since its not a common repair and they are not shown well in diagrams. Do the images below help?

On your screen you should see a rating 1-5 stars. Please make sure to select one. I am not compensated by the website unless a customer rates. Rating only pays me from the deposit you have already made, it does not charge you more, nor close the post. Also all follow ups are free and welcome.

Thanks Chris

Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 6 months ago.

Hello again Chris here,

1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.

2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.

3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help and or need me to help more. If so please do reply.

4) I have an option to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help.

Thanks Chris