EricFromCT
EricFromCT, Ford Technician
Experience:  20 years dealership exp., ASE A1-A9 L1 L2, Ford Lincoln Mercury Senior Master, Diesel Certified
34559540

I just replaced my air bag clock spring,now I need to reset

Customer Question

I just replaced my air bag clock spring,now I need to reset system
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Air bag light was flashing 5 times then once,go out then come back on an flash same thing. Air bag light flashes 5 times then once,was told it was clock spring.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Ford Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $28 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Ford
Expert:  EricFromCT replied 11 months ago.

Hi. What is the year make and model of your ford?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
1995 e150 straight 6

The airbag light should go off automatically if the fault has been repaired. According to the shop manual flash out of 51 indicates a faulty airbag module.

Thank you for viewing my response. Do you have more questions on this? Please let me know and also rate my service I provided to you. Thanks.

Thank you for viewing my response on 3/28/2016 at 1:29:01 PM 1 day(s) ago . If you do not have any more questions on this vehicle then please rate my service I provided to you to close the question. Thanks.