Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

My name is ***** *****. My truck is a 2002 ford expedition

Customer Question

Hi my name is ***** *****. My truck is a 2002 ford expedition and sometimes when driving it act as if it loss power. Also it idles low sometimes when in drive with your foot on the brake.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: That's basically it. That's what it does.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Ford Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $28 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Ford
Expert:  HDGENE replied 8 months ago.

Hello, Is the a 4.6 or 5.4 engine and how many miles are on the vehicle? ANy major repairs done prior to this problem starting to happen or battery replacement? ANy warning lights on, check engine light?