Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

Niikki. I can't find the valet switch under the dash, The

Customer Question

Niikki. I can't find the valet switch under the dash
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The anti theft wont allow me to start my 2002 ford explorer. I have the battery cable off right now
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Ford Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $28 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Pete replied 8 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Is this an after market remote start or alarm system installed on your model here?

Let me know so we can continue,thanks Pete.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
How would I know I am not sure where do I find that I am not sure what a after market remote is I think that it came installed in the truck already
Expert:  Pete replied 8 months ago.

Can you take a picture of your remote/transmitter your keys are attached to the front and back of it and post it here or look for any stamped words or part numbers and post them here from your remote?

Let me know,thanks Pete