Jay!
Jay!, ASE Certified
Experience:  20 years Experience ASE Certified
10181755

How does it take to repair a bent rear axle on a ford focus?

Customer Question

how long does it take to repair a bent rear axle on a ford focus?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: my car was hit on the right side on a hit and run accident it's dented on the right rear door and the right rear axle is bent or damaged I want to know how long it can take to fix something like that at an auto place
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Ford Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $28 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Jay! replied 10 months ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your questionThe rear axle is part of a rear beam assembly for your car. It is around 6 to 8 hours labor to replace.It is certainly something that you want to go through insurance if you were hit.But normally as long as they have the parts, it could be done in a day.Do you have any more questions on this?