Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience

Will front and rear axle housings from a 2011 ford superduty

Customer Question

will front and rear axle housings from a 2011 ford superduty swap into a 2005 ford superduty?
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 7 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service.

Best I can tell looking over the tech repair manuals comparing the images, specs, and removal and install. They sure look to be equivalent. The braking, steering, and suspension setup is still the same. IF your gear ratios are different, do make sure to have your PCM recalibrated so the speedometer is correct and so it shifts correct.

On your screen you should see a rating 1-5 stars. Please make sure to select one. I am not compensated by the website unless a customer rates. Rating only pays me from the deposit you have already made, it does not charge you more, nor close the post. Also all follow ups are free and welcome.

Thanks Chris

Do you still need help on this concern?

Hello again Chris here,

1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.

2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.

3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help and or need me to help more. If so please do reply.

4) I have an option to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help.

Thanks Chris