AMEDEE
AMEDEE, FORD TECHNICIAN
Experience:  ASE CERTIFIED TECHNICIAN ADVANCED LEVEL SPECIALIST. Wisconsin certified emissions state inspector
279429

Its ***** ***** here my 1998 escort si keeps turning over

Customer Question

hi its ***** ***** here my 1998 escort si keeps turning over but wont start i have read that it might be the constant control relay module if it is where is it located in the engine bay?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: it keeps turning over like if there is no spark
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Ford Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $28 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Ford
Expert:  AMEDEE replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with your question. Is the check engine light on? Are there any codes in the computer? Would you like me to walk you through this diagnosis?