Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience

On my 2010 f-150 my front differential is leaking I can to

Customer Question

JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: On my 2010 f-150 my front differential is leaking I can to change the seal I'm in Atlanta and want to go to Pcola to change it im looking for the place to put fluid in
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Ford Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $28 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 7 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Experts aren't employees / agents of Just Answer. We are independent service providers using the Site to sell their Expert knowledge to Customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service to you, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased with my assistance and will rate me Good or Excellent.

You add the front axle 80W-90 gear oil through the hole with the fill plug removed. You fill it up till it starts to pour back out, then it is topped off. The plug is in the axle housing case between the pinion and the axle tube for the front passenger axle shaft. The plug is normally a 3/8 square drive that a ratchet and extension can remove.

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

Please make sure to complete the rating on your screen when your pleased.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed before or after rating.

Hello again Chris here,

1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.

2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.

3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help and or need me to help more. If so please do reply.

4) I have an option to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help.

Thanks Chris